torek, 29. marec 2011

Without music, life would be a mistake.

Dear Tummy ;
I'm sorry for all the butterflies i've been getting.
But you see, it's just not my fault.
It's his, i swear

 ---
 
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say...
That it's too late to apologize

---
He's the reason I'm messed up, the reason I can't get myself
into another relationship. No matter how hard I try,
no matter how bad I want to; i'm scared. I'm not scared of
getting hurt, I'm scared of hurting someone else.
Because I could never love anyone, the way I loved him.

---
& When you realize that I'm not the one you want
just remember, I always cared. Always.


---

Maybe it was meant to happen. Maybe you had
to break my heart, So, I could find him.


 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar