ponedeljek, 18. april 2011

"People haven't always been there for me but music always has." — Taylor Swift


We’re on the phone and without a warning
I realize your laugh is the best sound
I have ever heard.


I gave everything I had to a boy
who changed his mind.

I could go back to every laugh,
But I don’t wanna go there anymore.


Every time you smile, I smile
& every time you shine, I’ll shine for you.


And I know all the steps up to your door,
But I don’t wanna’ go there anymore.


The time is gonna come when you’re so mad you could cry.
But I’ll hold you through the night until you smile.


I’m no one special, just another
wide eyed girl who’s desperately in love with you.


I said “Leave,” but all I really want is you
to stand outside my window throwing pebbles
screaming, “I’m in love with you.”


 I don’t know why, but with you
I’d dance in a storm in my best dress
  fearless.

  
So go and tell your friends that I’m obsessive and crazy,
That’s fine, I’ll tell mine you’re gay.

1 komentar:

  1. I love Taylor <333
    please check my blog & leave a comment!
    Have a nice day :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši