petek, 1. april 2011

You don’t know a good thing until it’s gone. And found something else.


The worst thing you've ever done,
the darkest thought you've ever had
I will stand by you through anything
because I love you.

~
Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop.

~

The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else.

~

Everyone knows you can’t choose your family, but you can choose your friends.

Chuck, you know that I adore all of God's creatures and the metaphors that they inspire, but those butterflies have got to be murdered!

~
 You know, I always knew you were a whore. I never took you for a liar too.
 ~
Well, you can tell Jesus.. that the bitch is back.

~

S: Chuck, why did you just do that?
C: Because I love her, and I can't make her happy.



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar