sreda, 7. september 2011

I traced our names on a fogged up window and watched them fade, just like we did.


Sometimes the thing we think we need most, is really the thing holding us back.


You are everything I want, cause you are everything I'm not.


It may have been in bits and pieces, but I gave you the best of me.


If I saw you waiting on the platform I'd pretend you were just another person who I never met.


I sit here and wonder if you will ever understand just how much of me belongs to you.

1 komentar:

  1. super cute and awesome quotes!;) p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs for a week! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši