sobota, 17. september 2011

You're my favorite subject to talk about, because I never run out of things to say.


Being without him would lead her to fall short in life, because life is not complete when a part of your heart is missing.


I love hearing old songs I used to love. They're like memories you can always go back to.


They still want each other; they still need each other more than anything  in the world. They're just taking a long time to figure it all out


It's still there, ya know? I can be totally happy and still have that part of my mind wander back to you and wonder how much better it could be if you were here with me. I dont think that is ever going to change or go away.


Many relationships can't work because sometimes even when you love the person, the timing is just wrong.


Sometimes, someone comes along and makes you forget someone else. Remember, they're not better, they're just different.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar