sobota, 24. december 2011

I'm sorry I didn't tell you I love you when I knew I did. Most of all, I'm sorry that I gave up on us. And you never did.


 It's sad when people you know become people you knew,
when you can walk right past someone like they were never a part of your life.
How you used to be able to talk for hours and how now, you can barely even look at them...
It's sad how times can change.


Men are like stars;
 there are millions of them, but only one can make your wishes come true.


 At some point you have to realize that he doesn't care
and maybe you're missing out on someone who does.


Feelings change.
Memories don't.


I cried a lot because of you
I laughed a lot because of you.
 I believed in love because of you.


Sing like no one can hear you, 
love like you've never been hurt, 
dance like nobody's watching
 and live like it's heaven on earth.

3 komentarji: