nedelja, 17. junij 2012

You shouldn't miss people who don't miss you, right?


I try to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I'm afraid you don't want me to say anything, so I don't.
But inside of me there are words waiting to come out and tell you how I feel, like how I miss you, and how I love you despite my broken heart, and how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. but these words may forever stay in my heart, locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too, but I'll never know.


Why can’t I wake up in the morning and be like “I don’t like him anymore” and actually mean it?


I miss the way we were crazy about eachother.


Missing someone isn’t about how long it’s been since you’ve seen them last or the amount of time since you’vetalked. It’s about that very moment when you’re doing something and you wish that they were right there with you.


I was finally moving on and accepting the fact that you were gone and in love with another girl. I finally got the chance to smile again, to say that I'm free from that crazy nightmare.
But then you smiled at me and ruined it all.

5 komentarjev:

  1. "I was finally moving on and accepting the fact that you were gone and in love with another girl. I finally got the chance to smile again, to say that I'm free from that crazy nightmare.
    But then you smiled at me and ruined it all."

    That is so heartbreaking.
    thegirlwithaboysname.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Man, it's the smile that kills your willpower to let it all go.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yeah, because all the memories come back to me.

      Izbriši
  3. You know what miss Tin I feel for you, that shit is happening to me all the time. As if I'm singing the song "It's all coming back to me now" whenever he hold back. Perhaps that's the trouble with us girls we love someone so much that not even the truth can change our mind, right? I am sure that lots of advice were already given to you and even on your own you try to think of ways to fight the urge not to think of him every single seconds, its just that you really cant avoid the thoughts of him alone or the other way around. We have this common denominator of broken hearts and I just want to share this quote to you that I am living in now "Past is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay." we cry and get hurt, but there will come a time when we got to realize that it was the same pointless drama that haunting us, we should have to let go. Yeah, we all feel a little fucked up sometimes but you know shit happens and lots are coming in but life goes on. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši